Sunday, April 4, 2010

Welcome and Upcoming Events

I finalllllly got around to making a blog for our team! If you are interested in becoming an admin and would like to post info or promote your items here, please contact me and I'll be sure to add you to the list.

I also wanted to promote our etsy fan page. You can find it here. Feel free to invite your friends to become a fan.

Lastly, I was contacted about a craft show that we are invited to participate in. They are both a few hours away from us but I'll post the information just in case someone is interested.

Hello!

I am the Organizer of an Indie Arts & Crafts Show named Craft-In Arts & Crafts Show @ the Historic 99w Drive-In Theatre in Newberg, Oregon (we are Southwest of Portland). I would like to invite your Etsy Street Team Members to join us! I know you are several hours away but we would love to have Crafters from all around the Pacific Northwest. It is also really important for us to have Etsy well represented at this handmade show. Is there anyway I can promote this show with your group?

Here are some details and website that have tons of information on being a vendor:

Event Name: Craft-In Arts & Crafts Show
Place: Newberg's Historic 99w Drive-In Theater
Date: Saturday, July 17, 2010
Time: 10am -4:30pm

Website: http://craftinshow.blogspot.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,

Wendy Doerr, Organizer
Craft-In Arts & Crafts Show @ the Historic 99w Drive-In Theatre

That's all for now! Have a wonderful week :)

Whitney
onbeyondzebra.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic! I'll check my calendar and see if I can make it out there. 4:30 is early enough to pack up, drive home, and get to a 9pm gig... I hope... I love that area, and it would be great to get more regional exposure too. :-D

    ReplyDelete