Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Be featured!

It's my plan to feature sellers on the blog/facebook page. This will give us an opportunity to not only learn more about each other but promote some of our items!

Just answer the questions into a message or email (don't forgot the links to the two items you want to showoff!) and send it back to me and I'll post it here and on the blog.

I look forward to getting to know all of you!
Whitney




Name:
Location:
Shop Name:

Tell me a little bit about yourself:

Tell me a little bit about your shop:

Apart from being a Puget sound etsian, what else do you do?

Tell me about your creative process:

How do you promote your shop?

Any advice for someone new to etsy?

Two items in your shop you would like me to showcase on the blog/facebook page:


Anything else you would like to share?

1 comment:

  1. Name: Alessandra
    Location: Tacoma
    Shop Name: Just Be Happy

    Tell me a little bit about yourself: I'm a stay at home wife and mom to a beautiful 14 months old boy. I was born and raised in Brazil, I met my husband 7 years ago, I was in exchange program at the time, once I finished the program, I went back to my home country and my now husband went there to meet my family and to get to know the culture. We have been married for 5 years now.
    I keep myself pretty busy, doing little side jobs here and there, but most of my time is taken by my boy.
    When I have a spare time, I crochet, cook, bake, read and watch TV or play games with my husband.

    Tell me a little bit about your shop: Crochet is my favorite passtime, I really love crocheting, it relaxes me and makes me happy. I love the feel of the fibers and the fact that I can create something from a ball of yarn. My shop is a collection of my favorite works, it's my way of sharing the love I have for crochet with other people.

    Apart from being a Puget sound etsian, what else do you do? I am a mom - boy, that's a lot of work!, I do some computer work for my mother-in-law, keep a nice and clean house, etc.

    Tell me about your creative process: inspiration for me comes from many different places, nature, colors, or even a need for something.

    How do you promote your shop? I have a facebook fan page (www.facebook.com/justbehappycrochet), a blog (www.alessandrahayden.blogspot.com) and locally, I have been leaving postcard flyers at coffee shops, smalll shops, etc.

    Any advice for someone new to etsy?
    Don't give up! Read the esty sucess newsletters - lots of good ideas, and make sure to have good pictures!

    Two items in your shop you would like me to showcase on the blog/facebook page:
    Baby Pom-pom Hat http://www.etsy.com/listing/44763788/baby-pom-pom-hat-custom-made
    Cream Crochet Button Necklace: http://www.etsy.com/listing/43467235/cream-crochet-necklace-with-buttons

    Anything else you would like to share? I'm excited to be a member of this team, I hope to be able to make to the next meeting!

    ReplyDelete