Saturday, September 4, 2010

Learn to make this necklace


I had the good luck to drop my card at my local JoAnn's store right before their jewelry teacher decided to move on. So they gave me a call and after a lengthy interview, hired me to teach jewelry making classes!

The first project we're doing is the "Ribbon and Chain Necklace," and the first class will be this upcoming Tuesday from 1-4 pm. If you're interested, call the store at 360.692.1300 or go in to the store on Silverdale Way for deets or to sign up.

Going forward I'm putting my schedule on my personal blog so you can see what's going on for two or three weeks at a time. (Oh btw, I'm working on getting my site up; the blog came first but I'm still fighting with the rest.) Hope to see you some time!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Congrats on the job. I'm going to check out the schedule and try to make it to one of your classes for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful necklace!
    thanks for sharing.
    :o)

    ReplyDelete