Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!


Hi everyone!

I feel like this has been the spot that I give the least attention to. As the "captain" of this team, I often struggle with guilt,  like I could be doing a little bit more, be a little bit more available or make sure that I'm in touch with your needs, questions and just overall be a good resource.

That's why, when I sat down to make a list of things I want to work on for the new year (definitely not goals or resolutions but just things that I'm going to make an honest attempt at), this team was right there at the top of the list.

Etsy is something I believe in, this community is something I'm invested in and I really believe that by communicating,  working with and learning from each other and just giving it an honest attempt, this team can be a fundamental part in success.

So, the first step in doing this is putting myself out there. I know I say it a thousand times over but I want to reassure you that I am 100% here as a resource to you. If you have any questions, comments, ideas or concerns, please feel free to contact me. I promise to get back to you as soon as I possibly can. If I don't know the answer, I will try to track down someone that does.

You can email me (onbeyondzebra89@gmail.com), contact me through etsy, get me on facebook (facebook.com/whitneyholland), send me smoke signals, I don't care. Just do not hesitate to be in touch with me. 

Let's get the new year started off right and make this the best year for both our own shops and the team as a whole.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for putting all this effort to help this team grow, I really appreciate you.
    I did a little search for some helpful tips for new shops, you can use this if you want.
    http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6580129
    My own tip: always carry business cards with you, opportunities present themselves when you least expect and we should be prepared.
    :O) Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another thing, if you ever want to do a team meeting, I'd be willing to go.
    :O)

    ReplyDelete