Thursday, December 22, 2011

Making a return

Earlier this year, I made the difficult decision of temporarily closing my etsy store. While I knew it was the right choice because of a rough combination of school, family drama and relationship issues, I missed selling and the etsy community as a whole.

Things began to spiral and what was meant to be a month absence quickly became a six month absence and before I knew it, my store became lost. 

Well, it's time to come back. Things in my personal life are looking much better, I quit my job (which was a big source of the drama) and now I have time to focus on the store and give my customers the attention they deserve.

In addition to nurturing my store back to health, I also have plans to kick start this team.

Thank you for your support and patience during this time. Transitions are never fun but usually rewarding in the end and I know this will be no different.

See you next year!

Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment